JESPY House is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit that helps 260 adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) to achieve their full potential and lead an independent life in an inclusive community.
Your donation will help JESPY clients access valuable resources, whether it be clinical services, residential support, athletic and enrichment programs, employment training, tools for healthy living and more—all of which have a profound impact on their lives!
- Support JESPY through Planned Gifts, IRAs, Matching Gifts, Peer-to-Peer fundraising and more! LEARN MORE
- Give Monthly to support JESPY year-round providing the most impact to our clients. GIVE MONTHLY
- Prefer to send a check? Download our mail-in donation form. DOWNLOAD FORM
- Donor Advised Fund clients of Fidelity, BNY Mellon, and Schwab Charitable may recommend a grant through DAF Direct. DAF DIRECT
- JESPY programs constantly provide more for our clients. SHOP OUR WISHLIST
Your gift supports JESPY's whole-life services that make a difference in the lives of adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities as they strive to achieve their full potential. See what your donation can do!
JESPY House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. You will receive a record of your donation immediately after you complete the checkout process. This receipt will serve as your record for tax purposes.
Please Note: This page is for donations only. If you wish to make a payment for services provided to a JESPY client, please click on the green Payment for Services button on the right side of this page. All payments submitted on this page will be considered donations.